07 January 2010

Allow me to first introduce myself...

My name is Tima, and no sorry to inform you but it is not my FULL name. I was born in Brooklyn but quickly moved out the dump 8 months after my birth. Raised in Harlem and proud of my 'hood'. Why? Because 80% of us living here is doing something to maintain our lives and responsibilities. Whether it is a side hustle, a job on the books, entertaining through the field of the arts or just going to school maintaining good grades, we all have goals and strive to achieve them. So what do I do? I am a student who aspires to be the next female Johnnie Cochran. I want to defend the hardest trials and take on the most difficult cases and WIN each and everyone of them. I WILL WIN each and everyone of them. Yet my ultimate dream is to become a Supreme Court Judge. If I had to dictate my life as a fairytale, there would be no Prince Charming to rescue me from harm. My ultimate fairytale life consists of achievements in the highest honors as a lawyer and or judge. So why did I decide to start a blog? And why now? Well this blog is WAY overdue. I had been so focused on my studies and my real life, that I didn't have time to create one for this alternate reality called the World Wide Web. Yet now I am on deck. So to you passengers.... "ALL ABOAD" the S.S. Tima! Enjoy. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment