08 January 2010

Food for Thought

The media continuously place images of the "perfect frame" men and women should try and keep up. Such and weight is average for such and height. Hair should be straight, not curly. Blah blah blah. With these constant rant and raves, it is hard to keep the body of your own without feeling self conscious. If that's your problem, "sucks to be you" says the media. And it really does suck. Lmao. I am 5'4 about 120 pounds. This is exactly average weight according to a Weight Watchers support network. So why is it so hard for me to be content with my average build? I know why...I never used to be "average." I was always between 125 pounds and 130 pounds until 2009. They ain't never lie when they said it is easier to lose weight than to gain it. I stuff my face as much as possible and nothing seems to work. Smh. It has gotten to the point where food is beginning to disgust me. Meat especially. The smell, the taste and the look. I'm not sure what the deal is but I don't like it one bit. Lol. I want my old body and my old appetite back! Sheesh. So as I begin this journey to complete Operation 135 I hope by the end I still like food. LOL. Food for thought. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment